Husqvarna TS 354XD
54 inch 24 HP (Kawasaki) Lawn Tractor (Locking Differential)
- Hydrostatic Transmission: Commercial grade ground-engaging transmission lets you reach speeds of up to 5.5 mph.
- ClearCut Fabricated Cutting Deck: Designed with 10 gauge steel construction and welded reinforcement strips for increased durability.
- Electric Blade Engagement: Easily pull a switch on the control panel to engage the cutting blades.
- Pedal-Operated Hydrostatic Transmission: Manage the speed and direction with pedals, allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel.
- Rear Locking Differential: A locking differential increases traction on wet grass or slopes by locking the rear wheels together.
- Armrests: More comfort while mowing.
- Cast Iron Front Axle: Provides superior stability and balance.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings: Built to last and feature sealed ball bearings.
- Cruise Control: Maintain a constant speed, even on uneven and rough terrain.
- Easy Access Fuel Cap: Refuel quickly and easily without having to open the engine hood.
- Large Tires: Improved traction and reduces damage to the ground.
- Steel Chassis: Built for high durability.
- Electronic Fuel Indicator: Easily read the fuel level from an electronic fuel meter on the dashboard.
- Deck Wash Port: Connect a hose to the deck wash port to clean underneath the deck easily.
- Ergonomic Steering Wheel: Ergonomically designed and angled comfortably in an ideal operator's position.
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Fender-mounted deck lever is spring assisted for easy use.
- Headlights: Easier to operate in the dark.
**Prices are subject to change without warning. For the most up to date pricing contact the store. Final price reflected at check out
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna TS 354XD*
|Fuel Capacity||4 gal|
|Cutting Width||54 inches|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0 – 2.1 mph|
|Transmission Type||Commercial Grade Hydrostatic|
|Transmission Manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Hour Meter||Through Husqvarna Connect App|
|Seat Back Height||Extra high 21”|
|Steering Wheel Type||Ergonomic – soft grip|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0 – 7.8 mph|
|Cutting Deck Type||ClearCut Fabricated|
|Speed||0 – 5.5 mph|
There are no reviews yet.